[Bonus gratuitous sex scene! This is not part of the main narrative because it breaks the flow of the story. I have the funny feeling I've plagiarized about five other authors here, so if you're one of them, please accept my humble apologies.]

"So, what do we do until morning?"

"Pack, raise my ship, and pick the booby traps out of this one. We may as well take it with us."

Obi-Wan reached out and rested his hand on Maul's forearm, smiling languidly and mentally sending a few interesting time-killing suggestions his way.

Maul snorted. "Don't push your luck."

"And why not?" Obi-Wan's thumb drew lazy circles on Maul's suddenly tense bicep. "What are you afraid of?"

"I've never..."

"I know. Remember? I know everything about you."

"So you should know that the only time I've been intimate..."

"...is when Sidious forced himself on you." Obi-Wan's other hand reached out to squeeze Maul's arm. "It doesn't have to be that way."

"So stop trying to force me into this." Maul tore himself away and headed down the ramp of the ship for the shelter.

"Maul!" Obi-Wan called as he ran to catch up. "I didn't mean..."

I know.

So why..?

Turning to face Obi-Wan, Maul said, "Because I can't. It's too soon."

"When?"

Maul gently shook his head, then said, "I really don't know. Now we need to pack."

"I thought you trusted me."

"I do. Implicitly. But I don't trust myself."

"I trust you."

Maul turned and rested his hand against the wall of the shelter, leaning on it for a quiet moment, thoughts carefully kept to himself. Finally he said, "I wouldn't if I were you. The only sexuality I've known has been brutal."

"Then let me show you tenderness."

"I don't know if I'm capable of that."

Putting a warm hand on Maul's back, Obi-Wan said, "To tell you the truth, I'd prefer it if you weren't totally tame. That wouldn't be you, Maul. I'm interested in you." Placing both hands on Maul's rock-hard shoulders, Obi-Wan expertly dug in to the tense muscles.

Maul felt a moan catch at the back of his throat and stifled it.

Let go.

I haven't in years.

I know. But it feels good.

Like when I hugged you earlier.

Exactly.

The moan finally escaped Maul's throat, and as Obi-Wan's hands found and disarmed other spots of tension in his corded back, the moan was followed by others. The connection between them started singing in Maul's head, and he found himself going strangely weak in the knees.

"Why don't we take this to one of the beds," Obi-Wan offered, guiding an unprotesting Maul into the shelter.

Maul sat down on his bed and watched as Obi-Wan sat next to him. His sunburst eyes had a dim glow behind them, and he reached out to take one of Obi-Wan's hands in his own. Stroking the palm, he murmured, "You have very gentle hands."

You're so beautiful.

Maul shook his head. "No I'm not."

You are to me. See yourself like I see you.

That's not me. That's just your misperception of me.

I know everything about you now. I have no misperceptions.

Slowly, their faces moved closer together, gold eyes searching blue for understanding.

I've never kissed anyone before.

Don't worry. I'll teach you.

What if I bite?

Sounds like fun.

As their lips met, Maul's universe contracted sharply. Nothing else existed but the two of them. Nothing else ever had. Eyes closed, hands grasping, he idly wondered if he'd gone blind, but the kaleidoscope of colors bursting inside his brain quickly killed that nasty rumor. He'd never seen things more clearly than he was seeing them now; never truly felt anything ever before. When Obi-Wan pulled away, he gasped, feeling like a chunk of his life had been torn out.

"Open your eyes."

Hesitantly, he complied, the drab reality of his surroundings bringing him back to earth. His gaze drilled into Obi-Wan's, desperately trying to understand why he'd stopped.

Obi-Wan smiled. "You're a good kisser."

Maul reached out and pulled him back, mouth seeking, consuming, sharing. The bond between them screamed with need, and Maul felt his hands pulling Obi-Wan's clothes off, desperate to get closer to him. Obi-Wan reciprocated, and the feel of his warm hands on Maul's bare skin sent shivers of delight through his incredibly tense body.

Obi-Wan pushed Maul down on the bed and purred, "Relax."

With a soul-searing gaze, Maul said, "No," and pulled Obi-Wan tightly against his body, hands gripping him possessively. He hooked a leg around Obi-Wan's knees, desperately trying to pull him closer, and when Obi-Wan started moving his hips, Maul's eyes rolled back into his head from the sheer sensory overload of it all.

Obi-Wan tried to take advantage of Maul's momentary lapse of reason to snake kisses down his torso, but Maul grabbed him by the forearms and pulled him back. "I need you here," he said, gripping him fiercely to his chest.

Wordlessly, Obi-Wan nodded and latched his mouth on to Maul's again, pouring his all into the kiss as he started rocking his hips again. As their erections ground together, Maul's hands gripped spasmodically at Obi-Wan, moving blindly over his body, not sure where to settle. He couldn't pull him any tighter, but he tried, desperate to increase their contact in any way possible. If he could have literally pulled himself into Obi-Wan's skin, it still wouldn't have been enough. Obi-Wan's hands snaked under Maul's buttocks and pulled, increasing the pressure ever so slightly, causing Maul's body to literally shudder with the desperate need for release.

Breathe.

Maul tore his mouth away from Obi-Wan's, his gaze burning, and with a ragged gasp, he threw his head back and groaned as his body shook from horns to toes with a soul-quaking release. Obi-Wan gasped his way through his own brain-shattering orgasm, and the two men lay panting and spent together on the narrow bed. The only sound in the room was the pounding of their two hearts.

Finally, Obi-Wan spoke up. "Not bad for your first time," he quipped.

"If it gets better than this, it'll probably kill me," Maul replied.

"Working on that sense of humor, I see."

"Sssh," Maul said, tightening his arms around his companion. "Not now."

"Whatever you say," Obi-Wan whispered, tucking his face into the crook of Maul's neck. "Whatever you say."

***

Maul stirred and awoke, Obi-Wan still lying naked in his arms. Looking down at his sleeping face, he felt an odd tranquility settle over him. His coal-black hand trailed down the pale and lightly furred chest, so different from his own, and settled on the dried remains of their earlier encounter. Stealthily, he slipped out of bed and moistened a washcloth, first cleaning his own body, then bringing it back to gently clean off Obi-Wan's.

His lover stirred and smiled. "You don't need to do that."

"I want to."

"How long were we out?"

Maul looked up at the semi-opaque walls of the shelter. "Judging by the sun, several hours. It's slightly past noon." He put the cloth aside and climbed back into bed with Obi-Wan, hand going back to its earlier explorations.

"That feels nice," Obi-Wan said, reaching his own hand out to stroke Maul's patterned chest. "You're so smooth."

"I was just thinking how hairy you were," Maul commented, hand following the trail of hair from Obi-Wan's navel down to his groin.

"You make me sound like a Wookiee," Obi-Wan joked before marveling, "You're so solid."

"I've spent my whole life in physical training. It was the duty of my caste." Maul's hand reached decisively between Obi-Wan's legs and squeezed, coaxing Obi-Wan back to hardness.

Arching his head back with a hiss, Obi-Wan felt a smile spread across his face. "Whatever happened to 'if it gets any better than this, it'll kill me'?"

"This isn't for me."

Obi-Wan looked into Maul's eyes for the briefest instant, and the naked devotion in them nearly took his breath away. Then Maul dipped his head down and started nibbling a trail along the underside of Obi-Wan's jaw, teeth lightly nipping, as his hands roamed in broad strokes across his torso. Suddenly, teeth latched on hard to the tender flesh at the crook of his neck, and just as Obi-Wan drew in a hiss, a warm tongue lapped at the bite.

Obi-Wan snaked his fingers around Maul's horns as he nuzzled the bite. A low purr rumbled from Maul as he unconsciously leaned his head into Obi-Wan's caresses, then nibbled his way down Obi-Wan's chest. Tongue laving his bellybutton, Maul reached up and pressed Obi-Wan's hands down onto the bed.

I want to touch you, Obi-Wan protested.

You will.

Fingers threaded through Obi-Wan's, Maul slowly bathed his chest with exploratory licks and nibbles. Obi-Wan jerked as his mouth reached his sensitive sides, but Maul held him down, deepening the pressure with his tongue. He snaked back up, black and red patterned skin glowing, latching on to one of Obi-Wan's painfully sensitive nipples with sharp teeth, causing him to arch up off the bed.

"God, Maul," Obi-Wan gasped, fingers clenching channels into the back of Maul's hands.

"Ssssssshhh." Maul pressed his head gently over Obi-Wan's heart, temple horn pressing into his flesh. Maul rocked his head, horn tracing a circle around Obi-Wan's breastbone.

"Oh god, you have no idea how erotic that is," Obi-Wan moaned.

A low chuckle escaped Maul's throat. "Of course I know," he said, sending a burst of energy through their bond.

"I feel so damn good I forgot...mmmm..." Any further commentary was stifled by Maul's hungry mouth meeting his. Finally freeing his hands, Obi-Wan grabbed at Maul's broad back, reveling in the feel of the corded muscles moving under his palms. His hands slid down, gripping at solidly muscled buttocks, pulling their hips together, erections grinding solidly against each other.

Maul pulled back with a gasp, eyes glowing, staring down at the hooded gaze of Obi-Wan. He silently watched him, chest heaving, then ducked his head down and licked a languid trail down Obi-Wan's chest, lifting his head out of the way as he reached his erection and then latching his mouth on to his inner thigh. Obi-Wan groaned at the fierce suction, hooking his feet over Maul's back. Maul's hands had a death grip on Obi-Wan's thighs, strong fingers digging in to the pale, muscled flesh, as his mouth teased at the skin so close to the one spot on his body that was screaming for attention. When Maul's tongue feathered up the crease in his thigh, grazing his erection with a horn, he thought he would scream from the overload of it all.

"No," he managed to gasp as he roughly pulled Maul back up to face him. Obi-Wan wrapped his legs around Maul's hips and said, "This is what I want."

Maul froze. "I can't do that."

"I want you to."

"I won't hurt you."

"No you won't. Not if you do it right," Obi-Wan countered, reaching for the medical kit and pulling out a small tube of lubricant. Propping himself up, he smeared some into his hand, then sensuously coated Maul's erection with it.

Maul closed his eyes and marveled at the exquisite slippery sensation, unconsciously leaning forward into it. He gasped and snapped his eyes open as a warm tongue lapped at the skin at the base of his frontal horn. Watching Obi-Wan's hand continue its ministrations, he said, "This has never been a consensual act for me."

"Trust me, you'll like it, and so will I," Obi-Wan said, leaning back onto his elbows and hooking his legs around Maul's back.

Leaning forward onto his hands, Maul's gaze met Obi-Wan's, and seeing nothing but complete trust, he pressed forward, feeling the ring of muscle gently give way, and then there was nothing but exquisite tightness and surely nothing had truly ever felt this wonderful in all his life. This couldn't be the same act that Sidious had performed on him. This was nothing like it at all. Pulling his hips back, he bit his lip and shuddered at the long, slow slide back into Obi-Wan's welcoming body. A purr started rumbling in his chest again.

Obi-Wan held on to Maul's forearms, watching his face in rapt fascination. Sensing the scrutiny, Maul opened his eyes long enough for his gaze to burn into Obi-Wan's before he thrust back in again and clamped his eyes shut at the overwhelmingness of it all. Obi-Wan reached up, thumb trailing along the decorated lower lip of his panting lover, and was rewarded by Maul fiercely sucking it into his mouth.

The lazy pace of the thrusting continued, Maul purring steadily as his teeth grazed the tip of Obi-Wan's thumb. Obi-Wan let his fingers caress the base of one of Maul's temple horns, and with a groan, Maul suddenly picked up the pace.

You like that? Obi-Wan noted as his other hand let go of Maul's arm and started exploring the swollen red rings of flesh at the base of his horns.

The purr turned into a growl as Maul rocked his head from side to side, rubbing it shamelessly into Obi-Wan's caresses and started pumping furiously, sensation in his body building to a fever pitch and then surpassing it. He was like a hungry animal, a wild thing come in from the swamp, a beast. His beast.

"Please," Obi-Wan gasped.

Maul shuddered and came with a howl, and Obi-Wan vicariously rode along with him, crying out triumphantly as Maul's body and soul emptied into him. Panting, Maul collapsed bonelessly onto Obi-Wan's chest, lips resting on his sternum. "That was supposed to be for you," he mumbled.

Tightening his arms around him Obi-Wan smiled contentedly and said, "Trust me, it was."

END


If you liked this, then email me: siubhan@siubhan.com. Feedback is the only payment I get for my stories, and the only way I know that I should keep writing.


Back to the fanfic page
Back to the House of Horror